Monday, September 28, 2009

15 Weeks

Today was my appointment for just a check-up and it was nothing but good news! All of the blood work I had done after my first appt. came back normal and I am "on track" for progressing with the pregnancy. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is always re-assuring, and we could even tell when the baby was kicking or throwing it's arms (it was almost like a quick break-up/static sound that came over the heartbeat sounds-it kind of caught me off-gaurd the first time I heard it, but then she told me what it was). The dr. said the baby sounds great and that it's heartbeat was nice and strong. I still think it's crazy how advanced technology is that you can do these things to check on the baby. I was so excited and amazed, I actually cried a little! Now, we just have to wait 4 weeks until our next appt., which is a BIG one because we get to find out what we're having! That's also when they do a full anatomy screen on the baby to make sure all the organs and brain are developing correctly. It's going to be so hard to wait!
The only symptom I've been having is being tired. By the end of the week of work, I am done. After church on Sunday, I did pretty much nothing and sat around all day- it was soooo nice. Will, on the other hand, just kept on trucking with the work he's been doing around the house. He's made a lot of progress and everything is looking great.
Here are a couple of cakes we had this past week:







This coming weekend we have 6 weddings so it will be another long week!
Hope everyone has a great week and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment