Tuesday, October 6, 2009

16 Weeks

I have no pictures this week. We are just extremely busy with work and have barely been home to see our dog Zoe. My belly is continuing to grow and it seems like it just came out of nowhere. I weighed myself the other day and I'm still at 8lbs total for the amount of weight I've gained so far. I have begun to wear my Bella Band that I bought a few weeks ago- there are certain shorts I can only zip half-way! Yes, we are still wearing shorts here- it's been nice the past couple of days, but it's supposed to get up close to 90 degrees again by the weekend.
And extremely exciting news....I've been able to feel the baby move!! I first noticed it last Thursday when I laid down to go to bed and wasn't sure at first if that's what I was actually feeling, but it happened a couple of times. Since then, I've continued to feel that same movement (almost like a muscle twitch), but I have to be laying down and not move. I can't wait until the movements get strong enough for Will to feel them.
We have been soooo thankful that I haven't had any problems so far. We just pray that the pregnancy continues this way and we are counting down the days until our next appointment!
Nothing more to report- just a lot of work and really tired. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment