Tuesday, October 13, 2009

17 weeks


My belly is slowly starting to come out - I've had a couple of neighbors and a friend at church actually notice, but I think it just depends on what I'm wearing. I've been feeling fine, just continue to be really tired (as I look in the picture) from us working so much. We have another busy week this week, but only two more big wedding weekends for October so it's good - we can see the end of the tunnel!
I got two surprises over the weekend. One was from our neighbor, Pam, who bought me my first "official" set of maternity clothes. I got a really pretty white shirt that could go dressy or casual and a pair of khaki capris. It won't be long before I have to start wearing them!
The other surprise was a visit from one of my cousins from North Carolina. Christy came and spent Sunday afternoon with us, just hanging out and catching up. It was nice.
We only have 2 weeks until we find out if we're having a boy or a girl! I think we're having a boy because that's what almost all of my dreams have been, but Will thinks we're having a girl because our family trends have been the girls being born before the boys. I am continuing to feel the baby move and some days it's more than others, but always comforting.
Well, that's it for now! Off to bed - yeah!

Oh, here are a few pics of cakes we've done recently. And my first "characters"!










No comments:

Post a Comment