Saturday, October 31, 2009

19 Weeks

I am late getting this post up, but we are out of town this week. We came up to Maryland to visit Will's family and see his sisters' new house.
Even though I don't have a picture up, it seems as though my belly has all of a sudden grown out so much! Janet took me shopping yesterday and I bought my first pair of maternity jeans, which after I tried them on, I could not believe how comfortable they were! I am sooooo going shopping after I get home!
We had a doctor's appointment before we left and everything is going well. I got my two flu shots while we were there AND we found out what we're having!!!! I would tell it here on the blog, but we are being mean to my parents and making them wait until Thanksgiving to tell them. We wanted to tell our family's in person and make it more special since this is our first one. We baked a cake to bring with us to see Will's family and we colored the batter the color of the sex - they had to cut into the cake to find out what it was. It was a really fun way to tell everyone.
I will post pictures when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment