Thursday, November 5, 2009

20 Weeks







I'm at the half-way mark of the pregnancy! It seems like it's gone by really fast and as you can see, my belly is growing! I also look really bad in this picture because we've just worked a 10 hour day. The baby is moving around constantly and Will has actually been able to feel it a few times. The movements, whether they're kicks,punches, or head-butts, have to be pretty strong for him to be able to feel them. And I figured out that it must get pretty annoying when my bladder gets full, because this baby will definitely knock it around and just about make me pee on myself. At any rate, I like being able to feel it move around and it just gives me re-assurance that it's doing well.
We returned home from our trip to Maryland on Monday. It was back to reality right away with catching up to emails and figuring out our schedule for the week. We had a great time, though, with the family and really enjoyed being able to spend time with all of them. Halloween was a lot of fun with Brienna - she dressed up as Elmo and got to walk with Zoe, who I dressed up as a bumble bee, while trick or treating around their neighborhood. And as I mentioned in last week's update, I got to go shopping with Will's mom and sisters for the baby and for myself - I still haven't made it shopping, but I'm going to soon! We saw Julia and Charlotte's new house and realized how nice it would be to have a basement. They had the perfect spot for the pool table, fooseball table and weight machine.
We have another appointment this coming Monday where we get to see the baby again! We will have the anatomy scan done so keep us in your prayers that everything is ok!
Here are some cakes we did before we left:


1 comment:

  1. Awww look at that baby growing!! Hope you are taking it easy and feeling good. Your ultrasound on Monday is going to go great!

    ReplyDelete