Wednesday, November 25, 2009

23 Weeks

Well, I have no picture this week - I guess I'm just being lazy, but I also don't look very good right now so I'd prefer not to put myself out there.
The baby is continuing to be active, which is always a very cool feeling, and I've been able to see the movements just looking down at my belly. It looks like there's some alien inside trying to get out sometimes. It seems to be really active when I first lay down to go to bed at night and then usually in the morning. On Sunday morning, I was fast asleep and Will had turned over and put his arm around me so he could hold my belly and he said that the baby was going so crazy that he didn't know how I didn't wake up! That was the most he's been able to feel it at once.
I've been feeling fine....I had a pretty bad cold that started last week, but I'm finally getting over it. I now just have the runny nose and occasional cough. Other than that, I've been good and continuing to grow.
We bought the baby's bedding for the crib earlier this week and it came today! I absolutely love it and we decided to go 'different' with it. Instead of doing a themed nursery, we decided to go geometric with cool colors, almost retro looking. Next, we'll have to get the crib and furniture and we will be getting a little more prepared with the room.
I signed up for all of our pregnancy classes today and those will start after the beginning of next year. They want you to wait until you're in your eighth month so that everything is fresh on your mind, which I am definitely a fan of. Will and I have a horrible time as it is trying to remember day-to-day stuff sometimes.
Tomorrow we're off to Tennessee to see my parents and brother for Thanksgiving. We are excited about the trip and my mom has been waiting 1 long month for this visit - she will get to cut into the cake we made and find out what we're having! Will has been saying that she's just going to bring a knife out to the car with her when we pull up in the driveway! We're taking the ultrasound pics for the proof so I'll post those next week and reveal to everyone else what we're having, if you don't already know. And I'll finally be able to say he/she and can stop saying 'the baby' or 'it' when I'm talking.
On that note, I hope everyone else has a wonder Thanksgiving! We have a lot to be thankful this year! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment