Wednesday, September 16, 2009

13 Weeks


I did shower for this weeks picture! Now that I'm pretty much out of the first trimester, I am feeling a lot better- no more nausea at all- yeah!! I still get tired and my tastes change daily with what I want to eat, but that's pretty much it.
In other news, we worked over the weekend (surprise!), but we only had 2 weddings, which was nice. This coming weekend we only have 2 weddings again. This is the calm before the storm for October- we have about 5-6 every weekend except for Halloween. We'll be doing good if we can get through it! Gotta pay those bills and get ready for this baby, though! :)
Here are the two wedding cakes we did last weekend:



We also got a surprise visit from my mom, which was the best part of the weekend :) She had been in NC visiting her first grandchild and made the trip over to see us on Monday. We took her out to lunch at the Folly Beach Pier and then we went to Babies R Us- talk about baby overload! Who knew there was so much to get! I did find a few things to put on my list for later, though.
Will and I also had our 2nd year wedding anniversary Tuesday- as you can imagine, our conversation was a little different than last years! :) We went to California Dreaming for dinner, which is a restaurant that we went to on our first date and first anniversary- we thought we'd carry on with tradition this year, too. We also appreciate all the cards, gifts, and good wishes from everyone!
Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone is well and has a great week! Love to all!
BTW, here is a pickle cake we did today: Eat a pickle!




No comments:

Post a Comment