Monday, January 18, 2010

31 Weeks

We made it out to the beach today!! It was a sunny 65 degrees out and was a beautiful day. Zoe actually agreed to be in the picture with me since she's been hiding from the camera in all my other pictures. She was also glad to get out of the neighborhood and go somewhere different for a change with her walk.
Since my last blog, we've been to another doctor's appointment and I'm continuing to do great. The only thing that did come up with this visit was the measurement of my uterus was a little off. They measure my belly everytime I go and I've been the same amount of centimeters as the current week I'm in, which is what you're supposed to be. Well, I measured 29 cm this time and I was turning 31 weeks the next day. The doctor said that she wasn't concerned at this point because she gives a 2cm gap either way on the measurement. At the next appointment, which is next Monday, she will measure me again to see if I'm still off and then probably do an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok with myself and William. He certainly lets me know that he's ok with all his moving around, but I would love to get to see him again if we needed to! I am curious to see how much bigger he is compared to the last ultrasound, which was at 20 weeks. We'll see what happens, though.
This week with work is looking to be a little more busy than we have been the last couple of weeks. We have a wedding and some other specialty cakes to do. Here is a cake that we did last week, though, that was a lot of fun to make:
The little boy actually specifically asked for the American flag to be added- how funny is that?! All the parts were completely edible and I'll be adding this one to our website with all the others I've posted on previous blogs.

Til next week! Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment